Partnering with Families
Partnering with Families:
The Episcopal Preschool staff believes that open communication is essential to the success of our program and your child’s educational progress. Regular communication strengthens the home-school connection. We actively strive to establish and maintain frequent, open and clear communication with families.
We particularly welcome your visits, phone calls and notes. We very much value the commitment and support the parents give our teachers and our school. With these partnerships in place we can build a strong sense of community among the students, their parents and the EPS staff.
- To build a partnership with families
- To support families in their parenting role
- To support families as primary educators of their child
- To ensure that the home culture’s of the children’s families are reflected in the program
Parents are invited to participate in a variety of ways:
- Daily drop-off / Settling in
- Volunteering for field trips
- Special classroom celebrations
- Your child’s birthday